News:

Check out Wonder Weenies every Tuesday and Thursday.

Main Menu

February 13th, 2009: "Going Off the Rails..."

Started by Citi, February 23, 2009, 08:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citi

QuoteHey everyone, so welcome back to the main storyline. Isn't customer service great these days? If you can even get a human on the phone (usually you can't) they tell you they can't help you or they are from somewhere where you can barely understand their English (can you say "outsourcing"?); and their names are always Mike or Hillary... yet they usually sound like a Yousef or Nadir.

Anyway, at least Artur was able to get a human to insult him. I usually get insulted by automated systems that make fun of me for thinking there was even a chance I would get a human to help me.

I'm on the road for awhile. Say a little prayer for me; apparently it's a rough and dangerous world out there. I'll be heading southwest, heading west from there until I find what I'm looking for.

I won't be around on the forums as much but Citi has things well in hand there with Chadm1n to back him up if he needs anything. Hopefully the guys will keep you entertained with a Twitter or two and I'll check in whenever I can.

Jeph Jacques of Questionable Content announced The New England Webcomics Weekend yesterday. It figures, as soon as I leave New England someone comes up with something great like this. Many of my very favorite webcomicers, nay some of my very favorite people are going to be at this event. Even the great Randy Milholland has been coaxed, groundhog like, out of his comfortable Texas warren to brave the New England cold once again. Explore the website, some of the biggest names in webcomics will be there and you should too.

Ryan Sohmer and Lar DeSouza haven't made up their minds yet so if you know them/have any pull with them you should immediately let them know their presence is required.

All right, I'm off. Have a great long weekend and we will see you back here on Monday. For those of you that are off on Monday we'll probably see you back here on Tuesday; but you know what I mean.

There are some wrongs you just can't fix
But guilt is like a bag of bricks
So put it down and walk away
Live to fail another day. - Rob Tracy
C
I
T
I
V
S