Remedial Comics
August 04, 2021, 08:03:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out Wonder Weenies every Tuesday and Thursday.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monday, March 2nd, 2009: "Chapter 2: The Past in the Present"  (Read 5196 times)
Citi
Global Moderator
Wonder Weenie

RC Score: +9007/-2

Too fast

« on: March 02, 2009, 01:44:35 AM »

Striking.

C
I
T
I
V
S
JKirckof
Gang Member

RC Score: +7/-0

Horde Master

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:50:18 AM »

Think there anyway we move that wallpaper link? When drew this I wanted a lot negative white space to help give the illustration more meaning. This also the reason this strip has no border on it. Right now my eyes keep going strait to that wallpaper text link. That does make finding the wallpaper image easy though.
Rob
I write therefore I am
Administrator
Ash

RC Score: +16/-0

Blah Blah!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »

Think there anyway we move that wallpaper link? When drew this I wanted a lot negative white space to help give the illustration more meaning. This also the reason this strip has no border on it. Right now my eyes keep going strait to that wallpaper text link. That does make finding the wallpaper image easy though.

Yeah I noticed that right away too Jason. Sorry about that. Unfortunately removing it would be more work than could be done right away. By the time Chadm1n got to it Wednseday's comic would most likely be up.

Once we add the wallpaper to the extra's section I'll see if we can get it removed. No promises though, I don't know how tough it will be.

Still looks great though.  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: