News:

We are back in a big way baby! New Site Redesign and new Remedy Comics every Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Main Menu

Choking on food

Started by Junodog, August 02, 2009, 04:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junodog

Citi

I can imagine. My coworker's dog actually choked to death on its food a couple months ago. So tragic.
C
I
T
I
V
S

Rob

I almost choked to death on a fish bone when I was a kid. They had to take me to the hospitol and everything.  :-X

RomanArrow

I choked on a piece of chicken (or something) at a Vietnamese restaurant once.  I had to reach down my throat and pull it out.
Moderator: Here to help.

Rob

Quote from: RomanArrow on August 04, 2009, 01:04:18 AM
I choked on a piece of chicken (or something) at a Vietnamese restaurant once.  I had to reach down my throat and pull it out.

So.... hard.... must.... resist.... admin..... powers.... and .... temptation..... to..... alter.... post.... to.... choking..... chicken..... joke..... :'

Junodog

I apparently inherited my tendency to swallow wrong from my mom's side of the family.  So not cool.

RomanArrow

Quote from: Rob on August 04, 2009, 01:22:35 AM
Quote from: RomanArrow on August 04, 2009, 01:04:18 AM
I choked on a piece of chicken (or something) at a Vietnamese restaurant once.  I had to reach down my throat and pull it out.

So.... hard.... must.... resist.... admin..... powers.... and .... temptation..... to..... alter.... post.... to.... choking..... chicken..... joke..... :'

See, and here I was trying my hardest to word that in a way that wouldn't result in jokes.  Thanks a lot.
Moderator: Here to help.

Citi

Quote from: RomanArrow on August 09, 2009, 01:39:23 PM
See, and here I was trying my hardest to word that in a way that wouldn't result in jokes.  Thanks a lot.

You should be used to it by now.
C
I
T
I
V
S

Junodog

Rob

Nor should you young lady. I am a dirty old man with a dirty old mind and I never should have brought it up.

I blame CITI and his undue influence on me.  :P

Junodog

Wait, I have a dirty mind... not a dirty old mind but still...

I blame the media.

Citi

Quote from: Rob on August 11, 2009, 02:58:55 PM
Nor should you young lady. I am a dirty old man with a dirty old mind and I never should have brought it up.

I blame CITI and his undue influence on me.  :P

:-\
C
I
T
I
V
S

Junodog

Well, if I'm lucky I won't be choking on anything for a while.  I got my wisdom teeth out today and I can't eat solid foods for a few days.

Citi

Getting your wisdom teeth out isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound.
C
I
T
I
V
S

Junodog

Nope.  It's been annoying every time I eat and forget to keep food away from the sides of my mouth, which ends in me resisting the urge to scream obscenities because of the pain, but other than that, I'm not too bothered by it all.  Especially since I can feel the front of my mouth again.