News:

We are back in a big way baby! New Site Redesign and new Remedy Comics every Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Main Menu

Oh jeez

Started by Junodog, June 14, 2009, 04:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junodog

Quote from: Citi on June 26, 2009, 04:26:19 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm hungry.
We do have leftovers.

Citi

My life is now complete.
C
I
T
I
V
S

Junodog

Lucky.  My life won't be complete until tomorrow, when I go at the sprite/dr. pepper/orange fanta mixture I stuck in the freezer today.
Although after watching this I have to say it's pretty close.  At least MJ contributed some pretty awesome things to the world back in the day...

On a different note, I have no idea why I'm still awake.  Shoot.

Teacup

Yeah, food would really be great.

Rehearsed improv? Ugh, don't remind me. I've got something like that tomorrow for a performance and my script sucks. At least it didn't steal from Charlie the Unicorn, though *Shrugs*

Rob

I like the comment one guy made where he says it's "You fault he died" implying that because the guy playing the game needed 2 continues to beat the game that that was the cause for the real MJ buying the farm.

Morbid but hilarious.  :D

Junodog

Of course, by needing two continues and being responsible for said death, this also mean that he's about to get his first 'continue' and then this could happen.

Rob

Funny stuff.  :D

Citi

I heard a theory that he faked it so he could move out of the country and not be bothered for the rest of his life. It actually kind of made sense.
C
I
T
I
V
S

Rob

Yeah he's moving in with Elvis. They are going to share an apartment in Boca Raton.  ::)

Junodog

And every once in a while he'll pop up as a zombie to give the conspiracy theorists something to talk about.

Rob

Congratulations Darcy/Teacup on your win.... of something... I'm not sure what but tyou performed something and you won.... something... so... congratulations.  ;D

Teacup

Yay, it was This Town's Performing Arts Festival, the devised group drama. We got the final script the day we had to perform, we screwed up so badly at the beginning but we still won. It was probably because we projected better than the other teams... I'll find it out on Monday/Tuesday, I guess. Yeeeah Shamrock: Meyerhold~

Junodog

Congrats on winning, winning is always fantastic.

Junodog

Here, have a video of my dog being cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmeMrFa7SrM

Yes, that's how she rolls over.  My sister the (someday professional) comedian taught her the extra... beginning to it.