News:

We are back in a big way baby! New Site Redesign and new Remedy Comics every Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Main Menu

Dragon Strike (EE Knight)

Started by Rob, June 07, 2009, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

In the interest of fairness I should point out that EE Knight is a friend of mine. But I was a fan before I was a friend. I had a roommate who recommended the first book of his excellent "Vampire Earth" series "Way of the Wolf" and I've been with him ever since. "Dragon Strike" is the fourth book in Knight's "Age of Fire" series. The story is one of elves and dwarves and humans and wizards and demen; but mostly it's a tale of dragons, told from the dragon's perspective. AuRon, Wistela and RuGaard are siblings. As hatchlings their parents were slaughtered and their nest raided. The first three books, "Dragon Champion" (AuRon), "Dragon Avenger" (Wistala), and "Dragon Outcast" (The Copper AKA RuGaard) tell the tale of each of the young dragons and how they survive, separated and in a world perilous for dragons, to adulthood. "Dragon Strike" brings the three back together against a common foe; the Red Queen. If you like stories of dragons set in mythical lands then I can easily recommend the entire series. If you just like a good story, period, then I can easily recommend the entire series. This is fantasy at its best. I devoured this book in two days.

Rob

FYI,

Eric's other series "Vampire Earth" has a new book coming out next month called "Winter Duty" and early reviews are making it look pretty good.  ;)