News:

We are back in a big way baby! New Site Redesign and new Remedy Comics every Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Main Menu

March 4th, 2009: "Chapter 2 is in Progress"

Started by Citi, March 04, 2009, 05:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citi

QuoteWhen Wil Wheaton agreed to let us use his proud visage in our strip Jason and I both had very different ideas about how to employ it. You have already seen my idea. When I thought of Wil I thought of the actor and the e-commentator. Jason was more focused on Wil's nerd cred as a lord of D&D. We both wrote very different strips and there was no room between them. And since I'm not in the habit of denying my artist much of anything, we made them both.

As I mentioned before I'm doing a bit of traveling (and I still owe you guys a bunch of pictures don't I? I'll have to get on that). I am leaving Tucson today and am headed for something unexpected: Mexico. A very nice gentleman is renting me an apartment down on the Baja California Peninsula right on the Gulf of California; or as the locals call it the Sea of Cortez.

I'm looking forward to some time in the sun and hopefully getting in a bit better shape, meeting some new people and having some fun.

If you know anything about the San Felipe area I'd love to hear any stories you may have. Lay them on me in our forum.

Updates should continue as normal. I'm told I'll have internet down there. So we'll see.

Have a great day everyone. See you back here Friday.
C
I
T
I
V
S