News:

We are back in a big way baby! New Site Redesign and new Remedy Comics every Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Main Menu

Monday, March 2nd, 2009: "Chapter 2: The Past in the Present"

Started by Citi, March 02, 2009, 06:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citi

C
I
T
I
V
S

JKirckof

Think there anyway we move that wallpaper link? When drew this I wanted a lot negative white space to help give the illustration more meaning. This also the reason this strip has no border on it. Right now my eyes keep going strait to that wallpaper text link. That does make finding the wallpaper image easy though.

Rob

Quote from: JKirckof on March 02, 2009, 07:50:18 AM
Think there anyway we move that wallpaper link? When drew this I wanted a lot negative white space to help give the illustration more meaning. This also the reason this strip has no border on it. Right now my eyes keep going strait to that wallpaper text link. That does make finding the wallpaper image easy though.

Yeah I noticed that right away too Jason. Sorry about that. Unfortunately removing it would be more work than could be done right away. By the time Chadm1n got to it Wednseday's comic would most likely be up.

Once we add the wallpaper to the extra's section I'll see if we can get it removed. No promises though, I don't know how tough it will be.

Still looks great though.  ;)