News:

Check out Wonder Weenies every Tuesday and Thursday.

Main Menu

January 16th, 2009: "Holy Underwear Batman!"

Started by Citi, February 23, 2009, 07:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citi

QuoteFirst off: major thanks to Randy Milholland of Something*Positive for sending so many of you our way. I hope you find our art and story worth the journey and return often. And Randy if you read this: I don't care if Bob Denver is dead. Anything with Devil Ferrets is gold!

Next: our RSS feed is now functioning properly. So if you would like to subscribe to us you can. Sorry for the delay on that. If you have any technical problems with the RSS feed or the site in general please join our forum and let us know. We would be ever so grateful. In fact, join our forum anyway. I spend lots of time in there and I'm lonely. I need people to fill up the space if only to silence the echo.

If you are a woman; and I certainly hope some of you are, you know men wear their underwear too long. If we don't have a woman to tell us when to get rid of them we'll wear them until the waste band falls off.

I'm single and I'm wearing underwear with holes in it right now.</p><p>Too much information? OK, let's move on.

By way of Kotaku we learn there is yet another study that says that gamers are not the pimple popping, virgin, basement dwellers we all assumed they are. Seriously? Are we not to the point yet where this sort of information is somewhat common knowledge? Are there really some people out there in deepest, darkest Wisconsin that haven't been told that most men and a ton of women play games and that it isn't just for the weirdoes anymore?

Apparently President-Elect Barack Obama is already doing more for the economy than W did in eight years simply by being his iconic, photogenic self. Does anyone else find this creepy? Or even a little unfair? I mean, if my picture was being used to sell a bunch of junk no one needs all across the country I would feel like I was being taken advantage of. Where's my taste? Don't I have some licensing rights to my image? And the way he's portrayed; I'm having a hard time believing any human being can live up to the kind of expectations we as a nation seem to be putting on him. Should be an interesting eight years (that's right, I went there).

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday with another dose of Remedy.

It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake. H.L. Mencken
C
I
T
I
V
S